Translate

Friday, April 5, 2013

meet some of the characters

first and foremost there's me , 46 single, living alone, mother of two, grandmother of two friend and confident to many. In addition to working full time, I run my own coaching practice, am a photographer have two degrees and am an NLP Master Practitioner. I have recently developed a Boys programme to develop and escalate their Emotional Intelligence (watch this space). Over and above these accolades, I am an FA Qualified Coach and Referee and ran my own Youth football Academy for 6 years. Mixed bag you say! - I say its not a dress rehearsal and there's a whole lot more I want to add to my list.

Then there's first born my girl, I cant really say she is my mini me, because she has traits and attributes that i aspire to but dont deliver with her style and elegance. But her drive, energy, passion yep there me alright. First Born is mother to my main man and Grandson little boy. A heart of absolute gold and probably the same level of intelligence that Steve Job had at his age. A wonder in the making.

And so on to Big boy, wow to see him is to love him. He lives his life, in his way with his rules, always has done and probably always will. Talented and able (often lazy - but its hard to push yourself when things come so easy) but altogether a son to be proud of. Big boy is father to little girl my Princess, a Diva, a cutie and one strong minded little madam who is destined to set the world on fire.

i'll introduce you to (but not today) to first born and big boys significant others, some of my dearest friends oh and not forgetting the mother

but for now remember this is not a dress rehearsal - ask yourself if I left this earth tomorrow - how would I be remembered?

1 comment: