Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wednesday

tomorrow is Wednesday, what will you do differently?

what will you do that will make a difference to somebody else?

Nothing planned?

Why not spend some time thinking about it, and then do it?

It might be to say good morning to the first five people you see, or put a £1 coin in a charity box or give 50p to a beggar or a busker

Eat your lunch outside (regardless of the weather albeit snow and rain may be an element too far) but if its not snowing or raining, sit outside and watch people as they go about their day, smile at them, say hello.

Or talk to a stranger

do something different on Wednesday

I'd love to read your posts about what you did and the reactions you created.

I do it all the time, I smile at people (some look at me strangely and scutter on swiftly) but most people smile back and walk on.

I talk to people, not a deep conversation but often the smile will develop into a hello, and then how are you? off somewhere nice? and before you know it theres a whole lighthearted non committal conversation going on.

I Love meeting people this way, especially old people I often think is this the only conversation they will have today?

So go on try it - do something different

get that feel good feeling!


No comments:

Post a Comment